- This event has passed.
Unlocking true sustainability through food safety
September 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Food safety data collection is an opportunity to confirm wider sustainability / eco impact, some nutritional impact, land and labour rights
About this event
Food safety experts are advocating for wider data collection that would lead to more sustainability in our food chains.
Think about it. Strong food safety regulation and risk assessment practice provide the perfect opportunity to collect further data at method of production stages.
We’ll hear from:
- Julie Pierce, Director of Openness, Data and Digital; Wales; Science, Evidence & Research at the UK’s Food Standards Agency
- Tarryn Gorre, CEO and Founder of Kafoodle
- Rick Sanderson, Founder at STAR Index
- Rosemary Green, Associate Professor at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Graham McAuliffe, Principal Investigator: Life Cycle Assessment, Rothamsted Research
- Bill McBride, Foodlink Asia Pacific
- Sarah Blanchard, Associate Head of ESG, Prof. Consulting Group
For all OmniAction’s updates and invitations, do register here.
For this event, please do register via Eventbrite here.